Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions govern the sale of Products(“Product or Products”) and provisions of services (“Services”) by Additive Solutions, LLC (ASLLC) and its affiliates (“Seller”) as well as by third party vendors and/or service providers of Seller. These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) take precedence over Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions to which notice of objection is hereby given. Neither Seller’s commencement of performance or delivery shall be deemed or construed as acceptance of Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions. ASLLC’s failure to object to conflicting or additional terms will not change or add to the terms of this agreement. Buyer’s acceptance of the Products and/or Services from Seller shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions containedherein.
1. Orders: All orders placed by Buyer are subject to acceptance by Seller. Once accepted, orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled without Seller’s written consent. All orders must identify the products, unit quantities, part numbers, applicable prices and requested delivery dates of the Products being purchased. Seller may designate consumable Products as noncancelable, non- returnable (“NCNR”) and the sale of such Products shall be subject to the special terms and conditions contained in Seller’s Sales Acknowledgement Form, which shall prevail and supersede any prior or inconsistent terms and conditions contained herein or elsewhere.
2. Prices: The prices of the Products are those prices specified on the front of the invoice. Pricing for undelivered Products may increase in the event of an increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control. Price quotations shall automatically expire in thirty (30) days from the date issued, or as otherwise stated in the quotation.
3. Taxes: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all prices quoted are exclusive of transportation and insurance costs, duties, and all taxes including federal, state and local sales, excise and value added, goods and services taxes, and any other taxes. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any liability for tax in connection with the sale, as well as the collection or withholding thereof, including penalties and interest thereon. When applicable, transportation and taxes shall appear as separate items on Seller’s invoice.
4. Payment: Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card, or wire transfer (all fees are borne by the Buyer). Where Seller has extended credit to Buyer, terms of payment shall be net thirty (30) days from date of invoice, without offset or deduction. On any past due invoice, Seller may impose interest at the rate of one and a half percent [1.5%] per month. If Buyer fails to make each payment when it is due, Seller reserves the right to change or withdraw credit and thereby suspend or cancel performance under any or all purchase orders or agreements in which Seller has extended credit to Buyer. In the event of default by Buyer, Seller shall be entitled to costs, fees, and expenses, including but not limited to recovery of attorney fees, court costs and fees, and collections costs.
5. Delivery and Title: All deliveries are F.O.B. Additive Solutions, LLC sales and distribution locations unless noted otherwise in Buyer’s Order and Seller’s Sales Acknowledgement. Title and risk of loss pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Product to the carrier. Seller’s delivery dates are estimates only and Seller is not liable for delays in delivery or for failure to perform due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the Seller, nor shall the carrier be deemed an agent of the Seller. A delayed delivery of any part of any Order does not entitle Buyer to cancel other deliveries. Additive Solutions, LLC General Terms and Conditions L-000012 V1R0 Page 2 of 4 Aegis Preservation Products
6. Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy:
How to Return an Item:
Item(s) must be in original condition to be returned unless there is a visible defect in materials and workmanship. Customer must notify ASLLC within 30 days of ship date, then return the item within 14 days of receiving a RMA from ASLLC. To make sure the item is returnable, please follow the steps below:
- First, contact a ASLLC sales representative within 30 days of ship date of item(s) by calling his/her contact phone number, our toll-free number at 1-877-220-7413 or by emailing email@example.com
- Second, if the item is approved for return, ASLLC will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Once the RMA number is received, item must be returned within 14 days. ASLLC will provide the Customer with specific instructions on where to mail / return item(s) with the RMA number. In most cases returned items will be shipped to the ASLLC warehouse located at: Additive Solutions, LLC, 10801 Hammerly Blvd. Ste. 214, Houston, Texas 77043
- Third, the signed RMA should be included in the return package stating the reason for the return and the original receipt.
Only products originally shipped from ASLLC or from an authorized supplier (drop-ship) will be returned to ASLLC. By a Customer returning products to ASLLC, the Customer certifies that the products were purchased from ASLLC and there has been no substitution of the product from another supplier, distributor or other source of the product. The return should be in the original packaging and in unused condition unless the return is returned due to a manufacturer defect as approved by a ASLLC sales representative via an RMA.
If the item(s) is in new condition and in the original packaging, it may be exchanged for another item within the first 30 days after ship date. Defective item(s) may be exchanged/returned for the same item(s). For exchanges of defective items, Customer will not be subject to a restocking fee but will still have to pay return shipping. Items purchased from ASLLC that have been used or altered will not be accepted for exchange. As stated in the Non-Cancelable and Non- Returnable items section, items noted as NCNR cannot be exchanged.
Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable Items:
Consumable products (tattle-tales, preservative cartridges) items cannot be returned if their packaging seals are opened. Customer should contact ASLLC at 1-877-220-7413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before making a purchase with questions regarding the return policy. Customer should read all messages on the www.aegis-preservation.com Cart Page before purchasing an item. Products listed as NCNR status (Non-cancelable and Non-Returnable), will be stated on the Cart Page before you complete the checkout process. Return Freight / Restocking Fee: Reasonable cancellation or restocking charges may include a minimum 15% restocking fee, which will be deducted from the Customer refund. ASLLC does not refund the original shipping and handling that the Customer paid on the order. Customer must prepay the return freight charges and ASLLC will not accept COD shipments. Additive Solutions, LLC General Terms and Conditions L-000012 V1R0 Page 3 of 4 Aegis Preservation Products
ASLLC will notify Customer upon receipt and inspection of returned item(s) and will advise of refund status. Upon approval of return and refund, ASLLC will initiate a credit within 48 hours to the original method of payment. Credits to credit card can take up to 10 days to post to the account.
Customer should contact Additive Solutions, LLC with questions regarding returns. Please contact us.
7. Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to Buyer that Products purchased hereunder are warranted for 2 years against defects in material and workmanship and will conform to the applicable manufacturer’s specifications for such products and that any value- added work performed by Seller on such Products will conform to applicable Buyer’s specifications. If Seller breaches this warranty, Buyer’s remedy is limited to (at Seller’s election) (1) refund of Buyer’s purchase price for such Production (without interest), (2) repair of such Products, or (3) replacement of such Products; provided that such Products must be returned to Seller, along with acceptable evidence of purchase, within 20 days from date of delivery, transportation charges prepaid. No warranty will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident or modified outside of Manufacturer’s instructions. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS (WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN PARTICULAR, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY RESPECTING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THEIR SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS.
8. Limitation of Liabilities: BUYER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, PROMOTIONAL OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEADS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION COST, LOSS OF DATA, REMOVAL OR REINSTALLATION COSTS, INJURY TO REPUTATION OR LOSS OF BUYERS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, IPR INFRINGEMENT, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR ORDERS OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE. BUYER’S RECOVERY FROM SELLER FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE AFFECTED PRODUCTS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE.BUYER WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS BASEDON (a) SELLER’S COMPLIANCE WITH BUYER’S DESIGNS, SPECIFICATIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS, (b) MODIFICATION OF ANY PRODUCTS BY ANYONE OTHER THAN SELLER, or (c) USE IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
9. Use of Products: Seller is not liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, that refers or relates to the goods, the order(s) for Products, or the use of inability to use the Products. Before using the Products, you shall determine the suitability of the Product for their intended use and: (1) Buyer acknowledges that such use or sale is at Buyer’s sole risk; (2) Buyer agrees that Seller and the manufacturer of the Products are not liable, in whole or in part, for any claim or damage arising from such use; and (3) Buyer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Seller and the manufacturer of the Products harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liabilities arising out of or in connection with such use or sale. Additive Solutions, LLC General Terms and Conditions L-000012 V1R0 Page 4 of 4 Aegis Preservation Products
10. Force Majeure: Seller is not liable for failure to fulfill its obligations for any accepted Order or for delays in delivery due to causes beyond Seller’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, natural or artificial disaster, riot, war, strike, delay by carrier, shortage of Product, acts or omissions of other parties, acts or omissions of civil or military authority, Government priorities, changes in law, material shortages, fire, strikes, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, acts of terrorism, delays in transportation or inability to obtain labor, materials or Products through its regular sources, which shall be considered as an event of force majeure excusing Seller from performance and barring remedies for non-performance. In an event of force majeure condition, the Seller’s time for performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost because of the force majeure condition without subjecting Seller to any liability or penalty. Seller may, at its option, cancel the remaining performance, without any liability or penalty, by giving notice of such cancellation to theBuyer.
11. Technical Assistance or Advice: If technical assistance or advice are offered or given to Buyer, such assistance or advice is given free of charge and only as an accommodation to Buyer. Seller shall not be held liable for the content or Buyer’s use of such technical assistance or advice nor shall any statement made by any of Seller’s representatives in connection with the Products or Services constitute a representation or warranty, express or implied.
12. General: (a) The laws of the State of Texas will exclusively govern any dispute between Seller and Buyer, (b) Buyer may not assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Seller. Seller or its affiliates may perform the obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement is binding on successor and assigns, (c) Products, including software or other intellectual property, are subject to any applicable rights of third parties, such as patents, copyrights and/or user licenses. Any disputes relating in any way regarding the purchase and sale of Products shall first be resolved through a mandatory non-binding mediation session, attended by both parties in good faith. If and only if the parties are unable to resolve this dispute through mediation, any legal proceedings regarding such disputes must be filed in the state or federal courts of Harris County, Texas. Buyer expressly and irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Texas, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or in any way related to the purchase and sale of Products, except that in actions seeking to enforce any order or any judgment of such federal or state court located in Texas, such personal jurisdiction shall be non-exclusive.
General Terms and Conditions Revision L-000013 V1R0